I- Educational Qualifications:
1963 B.Sc (Math) The American University of Beirut
1963 Educ. Diploma The American University of Beirut
1968 M.A. (Math Educ.) The American University of Beirut
II- Professional Experience:
1963-1965 Math. Teacher
(Ahfad Sec. School - Sudan).
1966-1976 Math. Teacher (Gr. 5-13)
(Deuche Schule – Beirut – Lebanon).
1974-1975 Math. Teacher (Gr 10-11)
(Rawda Sec. Sch. – Beirut – Lebanon).
1976-1977 Math. Teacher (Gr. 10-13)
(Makasid Sec. Sch. – Saida – Lebanon).
B- School Administration:
1977-1978 Principal (Gr. 7-12)
(Jafarieh Sch. – Tyre – Lebanon).
1978-1983 Principal (Gr. 1-12)
(D.A.S – Saudi Arabia).
1978 - 2010 Recruiter
(D.A.S – Saudi Arabia).
1983-1993 Director of Training and Development, and Deputy President
(D.A.S "Boys" – Saudi Arabia )
1993-2014 Deputy President (D.A.S "Boys"-Saudi Arabia)
1997-Now Deputy President and General Director (Dar-alkitab Attarbawi)
C- Staff Development:
1978 - Now Trainer in Education at D.A.S "Boys" since 1980, trainer in other schools in and out of K.S.A. Keynote speaker at TARA annual conference more than once. Courses delivered include, but not limited to:
• Active Learning Strategies • Multiple Intelligences in the Classroom
• Building Collaborative Teams • Parenting with Purpose
• Building Self-Esteem (for Principals, Teachers and Counselors) • PLCs
• Classroom Management • Reinforcement Theory
• Cooperative Discipline • School Learning Outcomes
• Cooperative Learning • Shared Inquiry
• Dimensions of Learning • Strategies for Reading Comprehension
• Discipline with Dignity • Taxonomy of Higher – Order Thinking Skills
• Feedback • Teaching with the Brain in Mind
• Instructional Planning • Tools for Citizenship and Life-Skills
• Literacy Coaching • Using Knowledge Maps for Improve Learning
• Motivation Theory
1997 - Now Chief Editor of all publications of Dar-alkitab Atterbawi. In fact I have checked, proofread, edited and marketed about 143 books on modern education for the training of teacher, principals, supervisors, counselors and parents. I also oversee the whole translation, publishing and marketing process from beginning to end.
2010-2011 Editor of Arabic Language Curriculum, (for native and non-native), written by Dr. Hanada Taha, Published by ISS.
III- Professional Development:
a. Building Self-Esteem Robert Reasoner
b. Clinical Supervision Madeline Hunter
c. Clinical Supervision Trenton State University
d. Cognitive Coaching Bob Garmston
e. Cooperative Learning David & Roger Johnson
f. Critical Thinking Art Costa
g. Curriculum Audit Fenwick English
h. Dimensions of Learning Bob Marzano
i. Educ. Leadership Stanford University
j. Educational Tour for one month in U.S. Colleges & Schools. 1990 co-sponsored by Dhahran Ahliyyah Schools and the American Consulate in Dhahran.
k. Evaluation Bambi Betts
l. Habits of Mind Art Costa
m. Investing in Excellence and Saudi Aramco
n. Leading the Cooperative Sch. David & Roger Johnson
o. NE/SA Since 1981
p. Strategic Planning William Cook
q. Teaching Students David & Roger Johnson
to be Peacemakers
r. Teaching Thinking Art Costa & Beena Kalick
s. The Seven Habits of Highly Covey Institute
IV- Guest on TV/Radio Programs:
• Future TV Channel
• Sharja TV Channel
• Jordan TV Channel
• Annour Radio – Lebanon
• Muscat Radio and TV Channel
• Jazeera TV Channel
• Ikhbariya TV Channel – Saudi Arabia
• Wataniya TV Channel – Saudi Arabia
V- Educ. Memberships:
VI- Domains of Interest in Educ. :
• Development of Educ. Competencies
• Educ. Consultant
• Family Trainer on Parenting with Purpose and Building Self-Esteem
• Arabic: Excellent (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
• English: Excellent (Reading, Writing and Speaking)